Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sassy Saturday: Which Chick Lit Novel Should You Read Over Spring Break?

Hello, hello - welcome back to the Chick Lit Kitchen!

Sorry for my chronic inactivity lately; I'm swamped with school, but I promise that I'll try to keep up with the blog as best as possible! Today, of course, is Saturday - and you all know what that means!

...wait for it....

SASSY SATURDAY! Yes, ma'am, it's Sassy Saturday again on the blog, and today it's bringing you an equally-as-sassy quiz designed to match you with a rockin' read this spring break. After all, what else are you supposed to do with all that free time? Sleep? Travel? Party? NAH!

Here at the CLK, we live for chick lit (and the snacks that go with it!). This quiz is specially designed to help you find your spring break sweetheart - so what are you waiting for? The love of your literary life is waiting for you below! JUST CLICK THE BUTTON ALREADY!!!

Powered by Interact





Well, darlings, I hope you loved that quiz as much as I loved making it! We have some fun features coming up on the Chick Lit Kitchen, including my TBD 30 Day Challenge (by now, it must be killing you!) and my March favorites headed to you next Sunday!

Until then, au revoir, mis amis - stay sassy, stay classy, and have a phenomenal rest of your Saturday.

XOXO, Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment